Our Pull Request to update the Multi-OS Engine backend in LibGDX was already merged (Thanks Tom-Ski!), and it should be available in the latest nightly build.
To try it out, just follow these steps:
- Install MOE 1.2 into your IDE of choice (Android Studio / IntelliJ or Eclipse)
- Download the nightly build of gdx-setup.jar
- Generate a new GDX project with gdx-setup
- Make sure that you select the
- In the generated build.gradle file change the
- Import the project as Gradle project into your IDE
- Create a run / launch configuration and start the app
Note: If you want to run your app on a real device with Xcode 8, you need to configure code signing correctly. For more details, please refer to our documentation.