We are pleased to announce the Multi-OS Engine 1.1.0 release.
This is the first release of the Multi-OS Engine that uses the new Gradle plugin and Maven based SDK distribution mechanism.
Apart from this major feature the release includes the following improvements:
- Android Studio / IDEA plugins are now distributed using the JetBrains plugin repositories.
- The MOE Gradle plugin is now on JCenter.
- The simulator launcher was replaced by a completely new implementation. It is much more stable and supports Xcode 7.3 or newer. (Issue #4)
- If the build process took too long during a debug launch, the JDWP connect timeout could be triggered. This is now fixed. (Issue #5)
- The documentation was updated (Issue #7)
- Various bugs with the
Synchronize to Xcodefunction were fixed (Issue #9)
- We added the
Keep Xcode projectoption to the Android Studio project wizard. This way, you can create new projects in a single step, where the Xcode project will be managed manually.
- Also made some internal fixes to the project generation logic (Issue #2)
Enjoy! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on the MOE Forum.
How to install
Please follow the instructions on the Get Started page.